The bike design showcases David Millar’s unique style and compliments his newly released clothing range.
David Millar, one of Britain’s most successful cyclists and Tour de France stage winner, first met with Brompton CEO Will Butler-Adams 2 years ago. David rarely used a bike for commuting in the city, instead only riding when competing or training. After an in-depth conversation with Will about Brompton, David agreed to try a Brompton when travelling round London and other cities he visited. He went on to use a specially modified ‘race ready’ Brompton in the Brompton World Championship Final in 2015. This kick started the collaboration with Brompton.
Key features of the CHPT3 edition:
- S Type handle bars - no mudguards
- Premium Red Ergon handlebar grips
- 2 or 6 speed gearing
- Exclusive colours, sparkle grey and fire red
- Painted Titanium rear frame and front fork in black
- Tan-wall Schwalbe Kojaks tyres
- Custom red/black Brooks Cambium saddle
Stylish, fast and guaranteed to stand out in any city. Prices start at €2225.
Brompton Junction stores and selected dealers worldwide will have bikes in store. Please visit or contact your nearest dealer.
Visit selected dealer