dimanche at 10:00 am
Cet événement s’est déjà déroulé
The inaugural New York City Brompton Urban Challenge is set to be a whole lot of fun. We are very excited to invite you to the Brompton Cafe to share a coffee and a donut before sending you out armed with bicycles, clues, and cameras to get creative.
The two-wheeled scavenger hunt is open to all bicycles, but each team must feature at least one Brompton. There will be a limited number of Brompton bikes available to borrow for the day, so please indicate your interest at the time of registration. Also, the event will coincide with the city's Summer Streets initiative, so there's no excuse for not getting involved!
- Date: Sunday 16th August 2015
- Start/finish location: Brompton Cafe @ Rough Trade Records NYC, 64 N. 9th Street, Brooklyn
- Refreshments: coffee and donuts served at 10am to fuel you on your creative quest
- Entry fees: $25 including refreshments, with all profits going to Transportation Alternatives
- The BUC tests your teamwork, orienteering ability and most importantly your creativity. Send us photo proof of all three!
- Almost all of the challenges are open to interpretation, so use your imagination
- Every photo must feature at least one Brompton
Joining instructions will be sent to entrants before the event.